Friendship Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Fortress 2

2 posters

Go down

Team Fortress 2 Empty Team Fortress 2

Post  reburn Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:06 pm

So this will be the thread for all TF2 talk. As it is my current favorite game, there will be much talk. Feel free to join in.
reburn
reburn
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Team Fortress 2 Empty Australian Christmas

Post  reburn Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:10 pm

So the new update brought about a bunch of new weapons in TF2. The spycicle seems good, the new engie laser weapon seems crazy overpowered, and the new flamethrower seems not that great. I have not tried any out yet, so I could be very mistaken. I am seeing them a lot in games now, though, so that's kind of fun.
Lately i have been hankering to play plr_hightower. I love scout on that map and I have been derping around a lot with the force of nature and blasting people all around the map. That's all for now.
reburn
reburn
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Team Fortress 2 Empty Re: Team Fortress 2

Post  Dan (admin) Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:51 am

I wish I could contribute to a Team Fortress conversation. I've just never made the leap. Did I own it before it went free? Sure. Did I play it? No, sir. What is wrong with me?
Dan (admin)
Dan (admin)
Admin

http://www.friendshipmountain.com

Back to top Go down

Team Fortress 2 Empty TF2 regrets

Post  reburn Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:38 am

Your situation is completely understandable. I did the exact opposite and only got it after it went F2P an account of my rampant cheapitude. It is also my first foray into online multiplayer gaming, which has been an interesting experience for me. Previous to this I had only played one small mmorpg called Dofus, and now i can hardly remember why i play games without online multiplayer.
reburn
reburn
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan (admin) Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:13 am

I'm playing Dark Souls again... it's an addiction. I appreciate the passive/optional nature of its multiplayer. I don't have to put on the headset (I NEVER put on the headset). I also like playing Scrabble on my phone.
Dan (admin)
Dan (admin)
Admin

http://www.friendshipmountain.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum