(SOLVED) A single woman keeps a journal detailing her love life and the exploits of an angry man in drag.

Go down

(SOLVED) A single woman keeps a journal detailing her love life and the exploits of an angry man in drag. Empty (SOLVED) A single woman keeps a journal detailing her love life and the exploits of an angry man in drag.

Post  Dan (admin) on Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:10 pm

A single woman keeps a journal detailing her love life and the exploits of an angry man in drag.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dan (admin)
Dan (admin)
Admin

http://www.friendshipmountain.com

Back to top Go down

(SOLVED) A single woman keeps a journal detailing her love life and the exploits of an angry man in drag. Empty Re: (SOLVED) A single woman keeps a journal detailing her love life and the exploits of an angry man in drag.

Post  Palooka.Kolbe on Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:02 am

Wild stab in the dark...

Pretty in Pink Flamingos
Palooka.Kolbe
Palooka.Kolbe
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Back to top Go down

(SOLVED) A single woman keeps a journal detailing her love life and the exploits of an angry man in drag. Empty Re: (SOLVED) A single woman keeps a journal detailing her love life and the exploits of an angry man in drag.

Post  Dan (admin) on Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:00 pm

Nope.

*HINT*
The first is starring Renee Zellweger and the second features a black man in drag.
Dan (admin)
Dan (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Palooka.Kolbe on Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:15 pm

Wow, I feel dumb. If I had thought about it for another minute I probably wouldn't have needed the hint.

Bridget Jones' Diary of a Mad Black Woman
Palooka.Kolbe
Palooka.Kolbe
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan (admin) on Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:41 pm

Boom! You got it. I was thinking of making a new thread for each and then marking them as solved when somebody gets them. Thoughts?
Dan (admin)
Dan (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FurbyFrank on Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:21 pm

agree, now make another one now that I know how to play
FurbyFrank
FurbyFrank
Family
Family

Back to top Go down

Post  Palooka.Kolbe on Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:55 pm

Sounds like a great idea, Dan. I cannot wait to do one. I have an idea for a five or six stringer.
Palooka.Kolbe
Palooka.Kolbe
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum